Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WELCOME!!!



I am so excited about learning new things and cooking great healthfood that I want to share it with all my friends. I want this to a place for young mom's and health conscious individuals to find resources on the web to help them to enrich their lives and the lives of their loved-ones.

I am seeing my own well-being and energy increase from eating great food and discovering a great new way to live life less stressfully. I want to create a place for everyone to be able to share their own health ideas, tips, and wellness information.

The focus is on all things green and healthy. From food to skin care, from the environment to make-up. All ideas welcome! I am going to start with compiling a nice little link list. If you have ideas then please send me your favorite recipes, websites, etc and I will create an entry on my blog for you!

hilshealthblog@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so proud of you! and spending the time to write about this to share with all of us! I love learning about everything! sometimes it is soo hard researching it all! i leave that to my mom most the time. I have a hard time researching with three little ones! but, I DO love knowing everything! thank you for this great site! you are awesome!!!! way to go!!!