Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BIG TIME SALE

A tid-bit of info:
Feb 10-15 Macy's President's day SALE


So you may be wondering what a Macy's President's Day sale has to do with your health...well, good cookware is essential for any health-nut. Even if it's just to keep you inspired to cook. But lets be honest, not all of us have the cash to outfit our kitchens with All-Clad.

Good news peeps: Belgique cookware is on sale for MEGA-cheap. I think you can get an entire 12 piece set for $99.

I got this set for my wedding a few years back (when it was listed for like $400) and I haven't been disappointed. I even went to Macy's today to scope out the lay of the land before the big sale and I think they are definitely the nicest stainless steel at the store. It's insane.

So if you need to get rid of your old aluminum or you just need a little bit of inspiration in the kitchen, go pick up a few new pans tomorrow and see how you like them for yourself.

1 comment:

Kady said...

And don't forget your coupons at Macy's! I usually get at least 20% off. New pans also make cooking a little more exciting!